Pages

October 15, 2015

Inktober 9 - 15

Tomorrow I'm going to call Inktober half way done. And I'm still shocked at my consistency. I'm learning a lot. I'm squeezing in the time to draw. It's really challenging, but is also really rewarding.

I should post more often so I don't have 7 at a time – eek.

Day 9: Skulls in Hats. Fun to get the watercolors out for this one.

Day 10: I ran the Queen Bee Half and did this to commemorate my time (and PR!)

Day 11: After spending a day at the Ohio Renaissance Festival, I drew ye olde monster in his Ren Faire outfit eating a juicee turkey legge.

Day 12: An evil juggler and his poor pumpkins. 
Day 13: My FAVORITE so far. Cloud airship.

Day 14: Just a fashionable girl walking her Dinodrog.

Day 15: The cutest vampire who ever un-lived.

No comments: